In life, every goodbye is different and the same is true when arranging a funeral goodbye, whether that’s for a loved one or your own.
Things you should think about
This type of funeral, often referred to by funeral providers as a traditional funeral, usually includes a viewing or visitation and formal funeral service, use of a hearse to transport the body to the funeral site and cemetery, and burial, entombment or cremation of the remains.
It is important that you choose the funeral ceremony that is right for you and your family. Williams Funeral Homes can guide you through the choices available, and will take care of all the details.
We can take care of the following details
- Funeral home's basic services fee
- Embalming and dressing the body
- Rental of the funeral home for the viewing or service
- Use of vehicles to transport the family
- The costs of a casket
- Cemetery plot or crypt
- Other funeral goods and services