In life, every goodbye is different and the same is true when arranging a funeral goodbye, whether that’s for a loved one or your own.
Things you should think about
The body is buried shortly after death, usually in a simple container. No viewing or visitation is involved, so no embalming is necessary.
A memorial service may be held at the graveside or later. Direct burial usually costs less than the A traditional, full-service funeral.
We can take care of the following details
- Funeral home's basic services fee
- Use of vehicles to transport the family
- Purchase of a casket or burial container
- Cemetery plot or crypt
- Other funeral goods and services
- If the family chooses to be at the cemetery for the burial, the funeral home often charges an additional fee for a graveside service.